Montag, 23. Juli 2012

Hello and welcome

Hello everyone who might have stumbled over this blog,

I created this in order to upload my fanfic story Memento Mori, which I uploaded on several sites in the past. For various reasons I was dissatisfied with the possibilities of those and therefore came here. It isn't ideal for posting a story, granted, but at least it doesn't cross my formating and doesn't tell me I was too 'graphic'.  Perhaps I should mention at this point that, yes, this story contains sex and violence and people committing suicide and what else that may offend some people. If you ARE sensitive to any such things, please don't read it, that's all I can say.

I don't suppose anybody accidentally comes here, but for those who do I'll sum up the contents of the story anyway: it is a (be warned) very, very, VERY long take on the history of the Malfoys, courtesy of JK Rowling's Harry Potter series, spanning the time from Narcissa and Lucius getting to know each other until past-canon, tidying up some loose ends that I was unhappy with. I started writing this story in 2005, obviously I re-adjusted lots of it, but I'm proud and happy to say that some major plot points needed no re-adjustment at all because I had been right in my interpretation (and yes, I AM rather vain in this respect for sussing it out so nicely).

To distinguish between posts containing the story and editor's posts, I'll use the headlines. As a rule of thumb: if it has Roman and Arabic figures in it, or words like "prologue" or "Phineas' Narration", it's a chapter, if it hasn't, it's an 'aside', answering questions or posting things that amuse me etc.

Just to get it out of the way: I don't own anything, it all belongs to JK Rowling and/or Warner Brothers, I did make up a handful of characters, but I did try to base them on canon and all that.

Last but not least: thanks to everyone reading this, I love you, I really really do, thanks to everyone giving me feedback or support, thank you all for being so lovely.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen